PlateSkinz all-weather premium flexible foam is both flexible and resilient, to cushion and block parking related bumps. Long gone are the desire for dealer plate frames only meant to advertise. Get rid of those traditional plastic and metal frames which only cover the front of the plate and use the revolutionary PlateSkinz license plate accessory, which not only protects your license plate, but also adds style and value to your new car and SUV. Your license plate pushes straight in from the front, so the metal plate never makes contact with your vehicle’s paint. Stealthy and sleek this design in matte black will compliment any vehicle and protect you in style!
13.5” Wide x 7.75” Tall x 1.5” Thick
3-in-1 Design PlateSkinz is not only a license plate frame, but also a front bumper protector and license plate bracket/mount.
Flexible Protection PlateSkinz is from a flexible all-weather foam rubber material to cushion parking related bumps.
Full plate holder
Full plate holder that completely encases the license plate edges, so the metal plate never comes in contact with the vehicle’s paint.
All weather durability
All weather durability stays flexible even in freezing temperatures and will not crack, fade or rust like metal or plastic license plate frames
Sleek design black matte finish will compliment any vehicle make, model or color
- Soft Flexible RubberDoes not crack like plastic or bend like metal
- Shock AbsorptionChannels impact outwards
- Matte Black FinishOEM appearance blends in well
- Recessed ScrewsPrevents damage to other vehicles
- All WeatherAll season protection
- 2-in-1 DesignLicence Plate Frame / Front Bumper Guard
PlateSkinz mounts like any standard license plate frame.
Insert your metal license plate into PlateSkinz. Next, bolt PlateSkinz to your front bumper with Size #14 - 1" inch length screws (included).
Designed for 2 bolt or 4 bolt installation.
Press license plate into PlateSkinz from front
Secure product to vehicle using either 2 or 4 screws. Note: Screws not included. Recommended screw size #14 x 3/4"
(1) PLATESKINZ WAS DESIGNED FOR THE FRONT BUMPER. May not work on the rear bumper due to clearance issues.
(2) CHECK HOLE SPACING: Front license plates have standard spaced holes. Nonetheless, please check your license plates hole spacing and compare it with PlateSkinzs product specifications before purchasing.
(3) WHEN USED CORRECTLY PLATESKINZ MAY HELP PROTECT BUMPER FINISH FROM SCRATCHES AND SCUFFS. PLATESKINZ WILL NOT PROTECT VEHICLE OR OCCUPANTS IN EVENT OF A COLLISION.